TRWF defeats LF

Stormfolk

trwfbannerfire.png

Written by Wouter:

This afternoon LF contacted me looking for a pkri, knowing the trash they talked for the past month and saying we were scared to fight them on Tuesday I gladly accepted. The fight was to be a 1h30 cap but after I had posted they came back and said we had to settle with an hour cap or no fight. So we just went with every single of their rules and took what we were offered.

We pulled a solid 70 starting on TS while LF had around 89 on their TS. We were set to defend but as LF were at East Tree themselves I just decided to rush them.

We sent the maximum amount of snipers, 5, right of the bat and started dominating. After 5 minutes of fighting LF was already regrouping at RDG and 15 minutes later they wanted to hop worlds cause they were lagging. Seeing they picked the war world and it being a low cap I had no intentions of hopping so we just kept piling them. In the meanwhile we had shot up to 80 on TS. Eventually they logged and insisted on hopping, wanting a fight we agreed on a world and went there. Meanwhile LF's TS got Ddos'd so we gave them time to get it together.

When they were on their back up ts with a good 80 people they were sitting south of Gap and we rushed them there. From that point on Forsas LF had said that we had already won the fight and it was a no rules fight. I immediately lifted the sniper cap and sent 15 snipers to take care of business. In the meanwhile we just kept hitting their every regroup while they tried to regroup in various locations such as RDG, Spiders, Bubbles and GDS. At 8 Gmt they spammed times up but as this became a no rules fight we kept piling them and they logged giving us the win.

Trwf starting: 210(70 on TS)

LF starting: 270(89 on TS)89ts.png

Trwf Round 1 ending: 230

Trwf Round 2 starting: 230

LF round 2 starting:240

Trwf ending: 230+(84 on TS)84ts.png

LF ending: 0(80 on TS)

I would like to say thanks for the fight but it was a waste of time, whenever you feel like doing a real fight for a clan with your turnout and size feel free to pm me for a fight when you don't have a national holiday the next day, I'll be more than happy to accept.

Round 1 Ending:

round1end.png

LF south of gap:

south.png

Final Ending:

trwfend.png

Rushing Edge:

edge.png

E: Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdz8LrX6opY

tattoov2.png

Stormfolk | TRWF Clanfriend