Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TRWF defeats LF

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Stormfolk
[ Display Name History ]

Stormfolk

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Stormfolk
  • Clan:TRWF-CF

Posted Image

Written by Wouter:

This afternoon LF contacted me looking for a pkri, knowing the trash they talked for the past month and saying we were scared to fight them on Tuesday I gladly accepted. The fight was to be a 1h30 cap but after I had posted they came back and said we had to settle with an hour cap or no fight. So we just went with every single of their rules and took what we were offered.

We pulled a solid 70 starting on TS while LF had around 89 on their TS. We were set to defend but as LF were at East Tree themselves I just decided to rush them.

We sent the maximum amount of snipers, 5, right of the bat and started dominating. After 5 minutes of fighting LF was already regrouping at RDG and 15 minutes later they wanted to hop worlds cause they were lagging. Seeing they picked the war world and it being a low cap I had no intentions of hopping so we just kept piling them. In the meanwhile we had shot up to 80 on TS. Eventually they logged and insisted on hopping, wanting a fight we agreed on a world and went there. Meanwhile LF's TS got Ddos'd so we gave them time to get it together.

When they were on their back up ts with a good 80 people they were sitting south of Gap and we rushed them there. From that point on Forsas LF had said that we had already won the fight and it was a no rules fight. I immediately lifted the sniper cap and sent 15 snipers to take care of business. In the meanwhile we just kept hitting their every regroup while they tried to regroup in various locations such as RDG, Spiders, Bubbles and GDS. At 8 Gmt they spammed times up but as this became a no rules fight we kept piling them and they logged giving us the win.

Trwf starting: 210(70 on TS)
LF starting: 270(89 on TS)Posted Image

Trwf Round 1 ending: 230

Trwf Round 2 starting: 230
LF round 2 starting:240

Trwf ending: 230+(84 on TS)Posted Image
LF ending: 0(80 on TS)

I would like to say thanks for the fight but it was a waste of time, whenever you feel like doing a real fight for a clan with your turnout and size feel free to pm me for a fight when you don't have a national holiday the next day, I'll be more than happy to accept.

Round 1 Ending:
Posted Image

LF south of gap:
Posted Image

Final Ending:
Posted Image

Rushing Edge:
Posted Image

E: Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdz8LrX6opY

Posted Image

Stormfolk | TRWF Clanfriend

Deltaer
[ Display Name History ]

Deltaer

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 758 posts
  • RSN:Deltaer
Grats!

LF are back?
[2010] Proud Member of Downfall
[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan
(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Stormfolk
[ Display Name History ]

Stormfolk

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • RSN:Stormfolk
  • Clan:TRWF-CF

Grats!

LF are back?

Yea, they reopened some time ago. They're allowed to multiclan nowadays though.

Posted Image

Stormfolk | TRWF Clanfriend

Uffan5
[ Display Name History ]

Uffan5

Clan Official

• Members
  • 4,770 posts
Gratz TRWF :thumbup:

Crimson Raiders Forums | Crimson Raiders Runehead | Crimson Raiders FA Runehead

Posted Image
ยง Crimson Raiders Veteran | Posted Image Ex Downfall Warlord | Posted Image Ex Team Vendetta Council

Snowblood
[ Display Name History ]

Snowblood

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,294 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:xSnowblood
  • RSN2:White Platy
  • Clan:Legendz
Gratz TRWF :thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council