[VIDEO] How to Anti-Lure

That_Brown_Kid

Hey guys

I'm sure you have seen my videos on anti luring.

Here's how it's done!

Recommended levels:

Defense levels are suggested, but 1 def pures can easily do it.

Good amount of hp 60+

High magic levels to tank magic hits. At least

21+ magic to perform alchemy

No real level requirement. Just good common sense

Pre-lure:

Wear NOOB outfit.

Anything that you'd see an average scaper wearing.

Wear a whip or claws with it.

During lure:

Once he transfers the 4 noted items to you, cast alchemy on them, or protect yourself from his assaults until you can.

Post lure:

MOCK THE HELL OUT OF HIM, or just move on and find the next scumbag.

RATE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE

PM me for additional help, or if you want to join my anti-luring crew. (need high levels to help me kill lurers AND SHARE SINCE I WILL TB :mrgreen: )

(explorer rings work as well since they dont show up when the lurer decides to check your inventory, and you can use it to cast alchemy!)

Agent_G_F.png

Hahaah. :D I love doing this, SO many try to do it if you just stand in grand exchange for 5 minutes with claws on too haha.

Good vid also, that "Mage" if you can call him that was terrible... 60 Magic Wowee.

Another decent one to do is with the "double money" scammers, offer them a small amount at first like 20k so if they scam you with that it's not going to break bank, then gradually go up and up and act like an idiot like you do saying things like "Wowww, more man" and also tell them to add you, because it's promising to them that you might offer them to "double" all your money.

While your trading for them to "double" more and more money ALWAYS make sure you are risking less than he's already given you back, so that when he does scam you end up with the same money you started with or more, start making empty promises in PM that you'll trade your whole 10M to be doubled or whatever you want to say if he does a few 200k amounts to prove himself, then when your happy with the profit you've made delete him and walk away.

It's not scamming him, it's anti-scamming. If he sends a report to jagex all it will show is that he was "doubling money" and you got your money doubled. :D

Just never risk losing big amounts, that's the trick, once you've "doubled" a few times it's easy to trade him fairly large amounts without losing any cash if he were to run that particular time.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Not gonna lie, this is pretty damn awesome.

This really is great

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Like he said, it's very basic, but you should get the idea.

2 lures will never be the same, you have to adapt yourself every time.

Yesterday, I was just trying to lend my Saradomin Godsword and was wearing my general outfit, which doesn't look poor at all (Bandos Chestpate, fury, Saradomin Godsword, Dagon'Hai, Blessed Spirit Shield) and someone asked me if I wanted to be in a PK video. I immediately knew it was a lure, and at the end I got 859k selling what he dropped. I had alch runes, but I decided to log because it would have been impossible for me to alch the runes before getting killed (Was on 300 lp and the lurer got me to use all of my food before that)

Still, if you are a pro like iloveagent, you can make great money.

EDIT: Just got 500k from another anti-lure, this is getting easier.

ib7rVm.png

Also: Anti - Anti luring: ask for a teleblocker in a pkers cc and tell them you need them to tb a guy with claws who you've lured. Once they've tb'd the guy let the person spec them and then you barrage them to death.

example;

NTaUt.png

C1Geq.png