Your definition of 'Best player'

dangerouslysafekid

The one that makes the least amount of stupid comments/threads.

In regards to the thread, i don't think you can be a great player by just nolifing. I think players like grimy, for example, are good because of their knowledge and aspiration of knowledge for the game.

Lol i hope you're trolling.

Nope, Grimy is brilliant. He knows more about Runescape then just about anyone. He is extremely helpful and open to helping people he might not know well. On top of that he is actually a good player, especially in PvE.

I'm sorry but the i don't find someone who forces their opinions on someone "a good player".

I don't find someone who makes a job of a game "a good player".

I don't find someone who can't accept that he might sometimes be wrong "a good player".

I find that laugh worthy.

Believe it or not, people like woox16 are the "good players". Those who are willing to risk millions in items for the sake of entertaining other players. Not someone that sits behind the laptop with a calculator all day waiting for an opertunity to prove someone wrong. That's just being the biggest douche in the game.

You obviously don't know him very well. If you think the best player is the one who entertains you the most it just shows how egocentric you are. I wouldn't expect you to appreciate the value of a player who puts hundreds of hours into finding the best ways to play the game and then sharing that knowledge openly.

The purpose of a game is to entertain. It has nothing to do with being egocentric. I don't know how you can even think that. I. . . i don't even. . .

And i have no problem with people sharing information with others to make their gameplay a bit easier. What i have a problem with is "player who puts hundreds of hours into finding the best ways to play the game" cause that. . . LMFAO i can't even begin to describe how funny that sounded when i said it out loud.

Share your info as you like but don't [cabbage] yourself when someone uses a method that is 3% slower but 50% easier than the "best method". That just shows petty. It shows your craving to be the top dog.

EDIT: I also think it wise to drop this. I don't feel like getting myself banned over something as stupid as this.

But is the purpose of other living, breathing players to entertain you? No, it's to entertain themselves. So it's egocentric of you to define the best player in terms of yourself personally.

Like it or not, this game is to a very large extent about grinding. So the person who is able to find the very best ways to grind is an amazing player. Grimy is an example in our community but a more well known player would be Zarfot. It is these guys who really understand the game and share that understanding with others.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Most of rs requires no skill so the person that's best at that is the one who gets the highest exp rate and can sustain it in my opinion. However, the part of rs where gaming talent shows is in minigames/PVP/dungeoneering to an extent. The best player is not the person with the most castle wars tickets/BH rogue rank/xp, it's the player who can score or defend most effectively/take on a team of 5 and kill them all/regularly key fast floors.

ichigosig2da4.jpg