Hunting, Herblore, and other

DarkerFalz

1) I've got 65 hunter, and I want to go to the herblore habitat. Should I get 70 before I go, so I won't have to boost, or should I get 68 and boost using a hunter pot?

2) How should I get to 68/70 hunter?

3) I need to get 74 farming to farm ugune, and I'm 71 at the moment. What trees should I plant? I'll be planting both regular and fruit trees, so keep that in mind.

4) What herbs should I plant? Currently, I've got a scroll of life. I'll be doing herb runs every day until I get 74 farming from trees and that jazz. What herbs should I farm with a scroll of life and juju pots?

5) I'm currently going for a chaotic rapier, and I will be using the Dungeonsweepers chat to get the higher floors done. Should I c1 floors 1-29/30, or should I solo c6 them?

Thanks in advance!

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

3. Grow a Calquat tree, maples and palm trees.

4. Farm snaps.

5. C1 rush floors 1-29 and c6 rush floors 30+ on 5:5 large.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

1) I've got 65 hunter, and I want to go to the herblore habitat. Should I get 70 before I go, so I won't have to boost, or should I get 68 and boost using a hunter pot? Just get the level, you'll need the level sooner or later

2) How should I get to 68/70 hunter? Red sallys[

3) I need to get 74 farming to farm ugune, and I'm 71 at the moment. What trees should I plant? I'll be planting both regular and fruit trees, so keep that in mind. Best tree that you can plant

4) What herbs should I plant? Currently, I've got a scroll of life. I'll be doing herb runs every day until I get 74 farming from trees and that jazz. What herbs should I farm with a scroll of life and juju pots? Can't help ya here

5) I'm currently going for a chaotic rapier, and I will be using the Dungeonsweepers chat to get the higher floors done. Should I c1 floors 1-29/30, or should I solo c6 them? Apparently 1-15 small, 16-30 medium, and 30+ large, or something along those lines

Thanks in advance!

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

4. Farm snaps.

3) Ok dokie, I'll so that.

4) Snaps all the time?

5) Hmm...ok.

1) I've got 65 hunter, and I want to go to the herblore habitat. Should I get 70 before I go, so I won't have to boost, or should I get 68 and boost using a hunter pot? Just get the level, you'll need the level sooner or later

3) I need to get 74 farming to farm ugune, and I'm 71 at the moment. What trees should I plant? I'll be planting both regular and fruit trees, so keep that in mind. Best tree that you can plant

4) What herbs should I plant? Currently, I've got a scroll of life. I'll be doing herb runs every day until I get 74 farming from trees and that jazz. What herbs should I farm with a scroll of life and juju pots? Can't help ya here

5) I'm currently going for a chaotic rapier, and I will be using the Dungeonsweepers chat to get the higher floors done. Should I c1 floors 1-29/30, or should I solo c6 them? Apparently 1-15 small, 16-30 medium, and 30+ large, or something along those lines

Thanks in advance!

1) Well, I'll be boosting to get into there, and then catching jads to get my hunter higher. So I was wondering if it would be worth it to go at 68, or just get the level at red sallies or summat.

2) Ok, thanks!

3) Hmm, ok, thanks!

4) Darn it. Oh, well.

5) Really? You say c6, but then Azeem says c1. I'm confused now. :P

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

Sorry, it should be c1 up until large I believe, but I'm not master at dung. I'm picking this up while looking at the advice given by others on different topics. Also, don't forget to use super compost while farming. It helps a lot!

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

4. Farm snaps.

3) Ok dokie, I'll so that.

4) Snaps all the time?

5) Hmm...ok.

Thanks in advance!

1) Well, I'll be boosting to get into there, and then catching jads to get my hunter higher. So I was wondering if it would be worth it to go at 68, or just get the level at red sallies or summat.

2) Ok, thanks!

3) Hmm, ok, thanks!

4) Darn it. Oh, well.

All herbs have a 85% chance of living, so it really doesn't matter, but Snaps with juju and scroll of life is about 64,620 gp profit.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

1. The boost from the spa in ooglag is better and free. However the best would be to get the level imo.

2. To get from 68 to 70 the best options are penguins, red sallys, or the falconry if you wasted tokens on a bonecrusher. All are around 80 k exp/hr and the two levels should go relatively fast.

3. Consult Grimy's spreadsheets for the best exp/gp trees. If money isn't an issue do the highest level trees you can. In addition do herb runs now as well because they still profit and give paltry exp.

4. Snapdragon. Again grimy's spreadsheets have the best profitable herbs for with/without jujus and with/without a scroll of life.

5. Add me in game and ill duo c6 rush them with you. :thumbsup:

Also the above poster stated 85% chance of life, note that this is with supercompost being utilized.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

1. The boost from the spa in ooglag is better and free. However the best would be to get the level imo.

2. To get from 68 to 70 the best options are penguins, red sallys, or the falconry if you wasted tokens on a bonecrusher. All are around 80 k exp/hr and the two levels should go relatively fast.

3. Consult Grimy's spreadsheets for the best exp/gp trees. If money isn't an issue do the highest level trees you can. In addition do herb runs now as well because they still profit and give paltry exp.

4. Snapdragon. Again grimy's spreadsheets have the best profitable herbs for with/without jujus and with/without a scroll of life.

5. Add me in game and ill duo c6 rush them with you. :thumbsup:

Also the above poster stated 85% chance of life, note that this is with supercompost being utilized.

1) I can't get to ooglog yet, I didn't do the quest yet, so I was going to fill my inventory with hunter pots, except for space for coins/other stuff.

2) I only have 65 hunter, and I'm going for 68/70. :P

3) I'll just do the highest trees I can, I can't make heads or tails of his spreadsheets.

4) Ok dokie, I'll do them.

5) I don't know your RS name though, so I can't add you.

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

1. Go get ooglag

2. Follow the same path as I said for 68-70

3. Look at the column that says gp/exp. Whichever number is smallest is the best bang for your buck so to speak.

4. ...good? :P

5. My TiF name = my rs name :thumbsup:

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

You should not be farming snapdragons without juju's/scroll of seeds.

The profit margin on them is extremely small (since you need to get at least 5 of them to even begin profit).

I think you should be farming ranarrs (double check this), since their profit margin is a lot bigger.

(Ranarr usually + snap in troll sounds like the safest plan)

capt%20kevin.png

You should not be farming snapdragons without juju's/scroll of seeds.

The profit margin on them is extremely small (since you need to get at least 5 of them to even begin profit).

I think you should be farming ranarrs (double check this), since their profit margin is a lot bigger.

(Ranarr usually + snap in troll sounds like the safest plan)

You are wrong. Snaps are the best regardless of jujus or scroll of life. A simple look at grimys spreadsheets would have saved you this post of misinformation.

witchynosaur.png

1. Go get ooglag

2. Follow the same path as I said for 68-70

3. Look at the column that says gp/exp. Whichever number is smallest is the best bang for your buck so to speak.

4. ...good? :P

5. My TiF name = my rs name :thumbsup:

1) Baah, that quest looks really annoying. I'll probably do it later though.

2) Ok dokie then.

3) Ok dokie.

4) Nothing needs to be said here.

5) Aah, I wasn't sure of that.

grammar2gr8dx.png

darker_falz.png

good thing the minimum herb yield is 5...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png