October 5, 201016 yr Yes. TPUM has done that within the last 24 hours. I'm going to milk Goon's teats
October 5, 201016 yr hmm... im not too sure.. i'd have to shave my beard off to check.. and I don't wanna... TPUM admires my beard.
October 5, 201016 yr Rather disturbed by you claiming to have a beard. TPUM is unable to not think of anything. Twitter: @TheMather1
October 5, 201016 yr I dunno... TPUM wants to touch my soft and lovely and manly beard.. but won't because it's too close to my fat lumps on my chest.
October 5, 201016 yr <_< I am the best... sorry.... TPUM is feeling cold and shivering but is too lazy to get up and plug in the heater..
October 5, 201016 yr Nope, hot and too lazy to take of the sweater. TPUM is pale. Twitter: @TheMather1
October 5, 201016 yr <_< no TPUM is racist and thinks that blue people are better than green people...
October 5, 201016 yr Yes i do. TPUM is an indian looking chick with a russian cat. [hide]Felix, je moeder.Je moeder felixJe vader, felix.Felix, je oma.Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)Felix, je moeder.[/hide]
October 5, 201016 yr sure.. if by hardcore you mean cute and gangster you mean furry and by rapper you mean miawer.... TPUM is evil
October 7, 201016 yr Seeing as how I was never a baby; no, I haven't. TPUM doesn't need any better. I'm going to milk Goon's teats
October 9, 201015 yr Yes. Everyone is obsessed with cats, even if they don't know it yet. TPUM is in a great mood. I'm going to milk Goon's teats
Create an account or sign in to comment