Overloads with yak

BBK

Its what I was planning to do on bxp, but its says torstols are 'too valuable' to store in the yak. I thought the total value stored had to be less than 1.5m, didn't know there was an individual cap on items. Anyone know what the cap is? 50k maybe? Or did jagex just nerf torstols cos they didn't like the method. They're buying below mid at the moment, think they will go low enough by the weekend to use this method? Last question, does anyone know the number of overloads can be made per hour with yak compared to without yak? thanks

Bbk.png

Ah ok thanks I thought it might just be because they went up too high, it seems like a pointless thing to nerf but thats jagex for you :wall:

Bbk.png

I think there's a 50k cap on items you can place in your yak, though what Aslan said may be true. Haven't made overloads in ages. As for numbers, at absolute max pace both yak and the 'regular' method give 1200-1300 overloads per hour, though it's easier (imo) to achieve this using a yak. Bear in mind this is with mouse keys, and I personally don't make anywhere near that amount.

They patched the torstol-into-yak thing a few months ago(think it was before the last xp weekend).

Don't know the numbers for overs though.

No, i used the method on the last bonus weekend. It may have something to do with torstols being over 50k, as the limit is around there.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.