54-62 taking things?

That_Brown_Kid

There are a few options for you to consider. Idk the exp rates, but I do know it is pretty good xp. Sorceress's Garden and Pyramid Plunder are good ways. You can even pickpocket master farmers for some $ along the way.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

There are a few options for you to consider. Idk the exp rates, but I do know it is pretty good xp. Sorceress's Garden and Pyramid Plunder are good ways. You can even pickpocket master farmers for some $ along the way.

i lolled when i looked at my runetracker to see I lost 1600 in rank because i didn't train thieving today.

#bots

Agent_G_F.png

MAster farmers, or generic guards.

got any xp rates?

btw random question...

what's the gp/xp of barraging 96 summoning? 20ish?

26.4 last I checked (~7months ago?).

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Pyramid Plunder.

That's really only effective at 61-71+.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Alright, first off I don't have Ardy 3/4 cape or the hunting level for the silent gloves and my thieving is only 45.(Just subbed on the 1st of March and started thieving on the 2nd) And even at 45 thieving from the master farmer I still get hit for 30 damage every 5-10 pick pockets. After like 10 minutes at him I went from 38-39, used an inventory of food, and gained like 3k worth of seeds. Now admittedly I don't have double or triple stealing but in 10 minutes at pyramid plunder I went from 41 to 43. And PP was fun, thieving that farmer not so much.

And once I finish contact I'll probably PP every day until 99.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D