Mage level and accuracy

Aten

have you altered your gear at all?

nope :S

does mystic might cause more binds to splash on you, or does that prayer only affect magic attack?

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

What's your magic attack bonus? Are you using any prayers or curses as well? In order for your binding spell to hit you're magic attack roll must be higher than their magic defence roll. If you are on prayers get augury if you don't have it, otherwise try the leech magic curse.

For the initial effect leech magic will add 5% to your magic attack roll while decreasing your opponent's magic by 10%. Since jagex says magic defence is part magic level and part defence level activate leech defence as well to make sure that the initial effects decrease your opponent's magic defence roll by 10%.

What's your magic attack bonus? Are you using any prayers or curses as well? In order for your binding spell to hit you're magic attack roll must be higher than their magic defence roll. If you are on prayers get augury if you don't have it, otherwise try the leech magic curse.

For the initial effect leech magic will add 5% to your magic attack roll while decreasing your opponent's magic by 10%. Since jagex says magic defence is part magic level and part defence level activate leech defence as well to make sure that the initial effects decrease your opponent's magic defence roll by 10%.

Well my question right now is just whether or not magic level directly affects accuracy, since my setup and opponent's setup is fairly consistent throughout (this is f2p cwa so there aren't many options anyways)

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Yes magic level affects accuracy, it works with your magic attack bonus to determine your maximum magic attack roll. That maximum attack roll is an indicator of how accurate you are with magic.

Agreed f2p has limited options so you aren't going to have very high magic attack bonus, and your best prayer option is mystic might.

Idk if mystic might helps with magic defence but I've always played it like it does (like in f2p fist of guthix as the hunted). The ingame description of the basic magic prayers is that it increases magic, wheras augury specificly says magic accuracy. That may be an indicator that the mystic prayers do increase magic as in helping both magic attack and defence rolls.

Worth noting that bind is goddamn terrible to the point of not being worth using, even in f2p.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png