Few dung questions

SirHartlar

I'm currently level 70 looking to get a lot higher, have a few quick q's.

What should I have bound? Currently Prom2h/Plate/arrows

What should be my method of doing floors? Which to C1 and which to C6 large etc

Any guides for a newb non keyer?

Prom 2h and plate is perfect till you get a hood, but binds either laws or a CSB over arrows (I'd say CSB if you aren't keying). At your level, c1 f1-29 and do 30-35 large, though I agree with Bassy that it's somewhat up to preference. I would probably do 25+ large at your level because I hate c1s (hell, I do 25+ large anyway and I probably shouldn't; I just hate c1s that much).

And yeah, read Bassy's guide. You should also dig up Rocked's and Ancient's guides.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Generally accepted best binds, for those who don;t wanna experiment with niche styles are:

Surge box for ammo as mage > ranged (whcih sucks unless u got hexhunter)

best 2h you can bind

Shadow Silk hood (thou best pl8 you can bind until you manage to get a hood)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Your binds are good except obviously you'll replace the plate with a shadow silk hood if you see one, and the arrows should go in favor of either a celestial surgebox (great for hybriding to kill warriors, fire giants, etc. faster, and also good on some bosses like necrolord), or law runes (speeds up getting ready at the start of floors and allows you to key C1s, casting GGS teleport there takes you to the leader of the party, so they wait by doors and you teleport when you find the key). Arrows are downright useless without a hexhunter bow.

You should C1 all of your lowest floors and then do your top ~7-10ish large at this level. If you tell me your top floor I could help a little better, don't feel like looking it up :P There's a pretty wide margin where C1ing too many or too few floors makes only a tiny difference in xp/hr though.

There's a big old dungeoneering tips and tricks guide in the guides forum that a lot of good dungeoneers are pretty impressed with as far as covering the basics, I'd check it out.

And finally, get skype and join DGS (in my sig) to learn how to dungeoneer like a pro with good keyers instead of just being grouped with a bunch of idiots who can't dungeoneer in w148/117 </shameless plug>

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png