1,200,000,000 GP Bank - i p v m - UPDATE! Have divine now :)

It's been a long time since I posted here, since then I was doing pretty decent, but I have hit a huge landmark in my "rs career"

A month or so ago:

12billfreetrade1.png

Probably about 2 months ago:

1005bill.jpg

Enjoy, and please comment. I would love to hear what you all think

Currently going for 99 construction (95 so far) and have about 1.3bill

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

You have a lot more than 1.3M there buddy.

Edit: Didn't realize that was an Elysian not a Divine. :S

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

This might sound odd but noticing your forum name Salim you wouldn't happen to be BadHabit. off of Habbo Hotel ( I know kinda sad was couple years ago) who owned BA? Probably not but just thought id ask..

OT 10/10

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Hey bud don't know if you remember me tylerk116? I just started playin again. You've done well for yourself haha!

I seem to recall it!

This might sound odd but noticing your forum name Salim you wouldn't happen to be BadHabit. off of Habbo Hotel ( I know kinda sad was couple years ago) who owned BA? Probably not but just thought id ask..

OT 10/10

Never played that game, sorry

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Nice bank, 8/10 :). Worth a bit more than that if you look at the street value

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Nice bank but you might wanna fix the title, you're leaning more towards 1.8 - 1.9b :P

Yeahhhh I guess, the party hat is gone now, I just have the sheild and a couple claws. I think I'm at 1.4 right now, spent a bunch on construction

Nice bank, 8/10 :). Worth a bit more than that if you look at the street value

Thanks!

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Wowww you came back to RS? I thought you quit in like 2008-2009 :o

Remember me? ;)

If you remember where we met or something we used to do, then I probably will. But right now it doesnt ring much of a bell, sorry :(

I have been quitting and coming back a lot, I started playing a lot more when me and A C I D Y used to merchant. Been back for a year or so now

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Remember me? ;)

If you remember where we met or something we used to do, then I probably will. But right now it doesnt ring much of a bell, sorry :(

I had a blog and I think you had one aswell :P

And I think Etp introduced each other :P

But anyway my graphical memory is epic, I remember names for years, so its normal if you forgot about me haha. ;P

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Remember me? ;)

But anyway my graphical memory is epic, I remember names for years, so its normal if you forgot about me haha. ;P

Actually that does ring a bell! I remember Etp, seem to remember doing something with you too, did we ever do KQ?

Awesome. How did you make all that money :o?

10/10!

well it first started when I was merchenting with A C I D Y, you know how it works, he buys something, everything goes up and everyone starts buying it then he dumps and everyone gets screwed over. yayyyy

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Remember me? ;)

Actually that does ring a bell! I remember Etp, seem to remember doing something with you too, did we ever do KQ?

Possibly :o Dont remember really if i KQ'd with you, but I remembered your name hehe. :)

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Remember me? ;)

Possibly :o Dont remember really if i KQ'd with you, but I remembered your name hehe. :)

Well... Something! Hahaa

Got divine :) (had purple phat yesterday)

asdaskd.png

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg