Sucker Punch

Blyaunte

Watched it today with 5 friends. Was a fun film, bit of a twister since I was angry that the trailer had showed this whole insane asylum thing then it turns out to be fake... then I forgot about it, then it all came back :P Good stuff. Action sequences were fun and exciting. Nice to laugh at the OTTness of them but you can put aside this because it's imaginary stuff, so whatever goes. I liked it :)

Awesome soundtrack, too.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I saw the trailer a few times and have no intention of seeing it. I suppose my impression from the trailer is similar to the reviews posted here. There just seems to be nothing special about it, it looks about weird/boring/purposeless, etc.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Just got back from it. It wasn't incredible [and even at times cheesy] but I loved it to death. At first I felt like I was in a really intense music video for Cher, and then again for White Rabbit...but the action scenes were off the [bleep]ing hook. And hot as anything chicks dressed like strippers with guns makes me a happy man.

this movie receives my recommendation :thumbsup:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 2 weeks later...