*~Sig Done In PAINT~*

Amy

Well, decided today that i was bored enough to make a sig in paint. This is my 3rd sig I have ever made, and was wondering what some people think. Please keep in mind, I do not view this as good lol, was just something to pass the time, I dont think I could ever become a pixel sig maker, those are insane o.o

firstpixel6az.png

Whatcha guys think? :P

Lol, it's funny looking. For one thing the arm is like wavy and long though, and the character is just standing straight there, has no body motion\movement.

The dock looks like it is just flat on the ground, doesn't look 3-d.

Not that bad for a 3rd sig though. I'd type a more well "written" response but I'm kind of busy atm, so sorry.

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

Lol, it's funny looking. For one thing the arm is like wavy and long though, and the character is just standing straight there, has no body motion\movement.

The dock looks like it is just flat on the ground, doesn't look 3-d.

Not that bad for a 3rd sig though. I'd type a more well "written" response but I'm kind of busy atm, so sorry.

lol, i know it's not good, but i was just bored, decided to make one, only took me about 20 mins lol, but was good for a laugh to look at it in the end :P

perspective off

perspective of char is slightly lower than the shoulders directly in front perspective on background is an aerial shot from the lefthand side

, with an off center pier/dock.

I suggest moving the horizon lower to fit he perspective of the person and show less land and dock and more water/horizon(line)/sky. Just try to visuslize in your mind

Her arm is like 3 feet long :shock: .

Other than that, just another random paint drawing. I'm not going to give serrious Crits for it, because obviously this is just something to "pass the time" :?