Crafting and Smithing

Cheat

How can I get crafting from level 62 - 70 for around 3 - 4mil?

How can I get smithing from level 55 - 70 with about 4 - 5 mil?

Thanks very much for your help. P.S: Guess the quest I need them for to feel good about yourself.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

to level crafting cheaply, i recommend killing green/blue dragons, selling the bones and d-hide to buy dragon leather. a sacred clay needle would help a lot here.

while your at it, getting a few gems will help a lot (killing bork, having MTK set to mining etc)

basicly, crafting dragon hide is if your best bet. but there are plenty of other ways, buying gold bars and gems to make stuff is cheap and sometimes even profitable.

as for smithing, i dont know as much here, people say iron ingot grade 1 is good (at the new smithing update).

super heating gold bars with gold-smithing gauntlets is also quite fast.

going to the blast furnace can also be very cheap.

no mater what your doing (besides super heating) a sacred clay hammer will be your friend.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Thanks very much for your help. P.S: Guess the quest I need them for to feel good about yourself.

Gold braclets are usually a profit - however, you do max out at about 27.5ish K exp an hour.

If you wanted to - you could mine concentrated gold rocks - grab a pair of gold smithing gauntlets and smith the gold ores you get

You can then use the gold bars to smith braclets (however the last part of this step is a little time consuming)

capt%20kevin.png

buy gold ore, get smithing guants, and smith the gold ore and make gold ammys. I realize this is rather slow xp (60k an hour for gold ore to bars and 40k an hour for gold ammys) but its practically free xp. If it counts anything I got 90 smithing and 80 crafting like that.

Of course the "kill dragons for x hours so you can get these levels in y hours and you do everything in z hours which is much less then gold ammy crafting" is one way to play, but if efficiency isnt for you gold ammy making is a easy and free substitute.

err what?

Gold ores are about 250 and Gold Amulets are about 150 (so there's a loss)

However, making gold bracelets is only a loss of about 15 gp or so.

capt%20kevin.png

I would say for smithing mine gold ore then smelt it into the bars then for crafting make braclets out of the gold bars . this is how I work on smithing and crafting. no money loss and it's pure profit if you sell the braclets or if you high alch them then you will still make a profit and the amount you get for them will be enough to buy nats. and i'm saying that you are using one of the staffs/battlestaffs/mystic battlestaffs that has unlimited fire runes with it.

hounddog1983m.png

The Void Stares Back!!! I did the same thing as you! Water bstaffs to air bstaffs to 70. Goldsmithing while superheating in edge!

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

I would say for smithing mine gold ore then smelt it into the bars then for crafting make braclets out of the gold bars . this is how I work on smithing and crafting. no money loss and it's pure profit if you sell the braclets or if you high alch them then you will still make a profit and the amount you get for them will be enough to buy nats. and i'm saying that you are using one of the staffs/battlestaffs/mystic battlestaffs that has unlimited fire runes with it.

This method is awfully slow, don't do it! Ever.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody