Scammers Spammers and Bots OH MY!

ckutzler

Jagex is in a real bind as it is now estimated that 10% of the players are macro users have been accused of scamming other players or are just annoying the populus at ge with Merchandizing Spam.

The other 90% of the community just wishes not to see this anymore.

It is unrealistic for players to believe Jagex is about to get rid of 10% of its income base so it is unlikely that these rule breaking offenders will ever receive any form of punishment that will permanently remove these cheaters from our gaming lives.

Jagex you did a wonderful thing when you designated a few worlds for quick chat only to protect the most vulnerable players from some of the vulger players.

Why not designate 20 worlds as Alternate Player Worlds. Anyone who is accused of using a macro or scamming multiple players or just being annoying on the spam or any other serious rule breaking can be permanently placed here. The players will suffer no penalty other than being removed from the 90% of players who do not want to play with them. They have full access to everything they are just limited to what world they are allowed to play. Anyone can go to these worlds so that they can still have contact with their friends.

Cheaters can get all the capes collect all the wealth they want its just that the rest of the rs community wont have to see em ever.

tbh, add 15% to members, delete ALL accounts that bot, close down sites that give bots, and see how many quit because of members increas, it wont be many, as they will generally not mind paying more, if it ment bots vanished. I know I wouldnt mind paying more to banish bots. Botting servers would be a good idea, but a seperate ge would be needed. easier to ban em all.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]