Problems with BOBs?

Troll Bomber

Recently I've started having issues with my BOB window closing out on me quickly right after I've opened it. I'll open to deposit bones or whatever, and right as I right click on them in my inventory the screen goes away.

I know for a fact that I'm not being attacked when it's happening. When it is being disrupted by an attack I know it's because I didn't time the clicking right. This is happening anywhere at anytime for me more and more. I've only had it happen to a yak and tort, cba to test if it's going on with other BOBs.

Anyone else having this problem or know of anything in game that can trigger the screen to close out?

Trollbomber.png

The only things I can think of that close it are being attacked and when the familiar reappears next to you. Can't say I've had this happen to me but I haven't used a BOB in a while, so idk?

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

well until it is resolved you could just use item on the bob to deposit it, but withdrawing it will be difficult....

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

lots of things can disrupt windows (something getting caught in one of your hunter traps comes to mind off the top of my head)

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I was having this issue the other day, I noticed that when you kill something you need to wait for the drop to show and then open your BoB. The drop seems to interrupt your BoB.

When I noticed this I did have the RoW on so that may have affected it.

user1-dark.png

Lootshare interrupts it too

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest