New armor idea. Turi-Z armor.

CrabPeople999

New armor. I like this armor idea a lot. Actually, it was my bro who talked me into letting him post this.

turizarmoridea9vg.th.png

Same stats as full rune (I don't know exactly what they are at the moment). Sort of like a new god armor.

The litle symbol in the form a a cursive Z, was my idea, and completely original. Available from lvl.3 treasure trails, and can be worn, and traded in f2p world like god armor.

Tell me what you think of this armor. (Also, will match my new falchion weapon idea very nicely.)

Why though? There is already many different armour types with the same stats as Full Rune, also this drawing has obviously just been inverted from a poor drawing of Full Rune.

If this is going to be a new type of God armour, I am assuming "Turi-Z" is going to be some sort of God or person within the game? I just don't understand..

Why though? There is already many different armour types with the same stats as Full Rune, also this drawing has obviously just been inverted from a poor drawing of Full Rune.

If this is going to be a new type of God armour, I am assuming "Turi-Z" is going to be some sort of God or person within the game? I just don't understand..

What about that new mini-game near karamja? that has nothing to do with anything already pre existing in runescape did it?

the only program i hav for drawing things is MS paint, so, there you go, best i could do.

maybe someone more creative then me could come up with a new quest or something related to this armor.

i was actually htinking about maybe a new god too. maybe, an all powerfull god, like zues?

THE DRAWING $UCK$....

Your kindness $UCK$ too :roll:

I wish it could see the Turi-Z armour picture, but sadly the pictures are all down.

it does suck something awful. MS paint is not the best program for drawing.

its like regular armor, except it's red, trimmed in white, with my own little symbol on the left upper chest, and the left upper cormer of the kite sheild.

off topic, y r all the pics down?

It sounds pointless and excessive, despite the fact I couldn't actually see what is been shown. But the mere idea of it doesn't sound very good.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~