Both binds gone?

Evil_Sabre

Today I was doing a small and got dced, then we went through that business where no one could log in for a long time. Just got on a few minutes ago and joined a party, got inside and my hood and 2h were gone, my arrows were still bound and my ring was still fine.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it temporary? Is there a fix? If not there goes the only hood drop I've seen....

clansig7.gif

Today I was doing a small and got dced, then we went through that business where no one could log in for a long time. Just got on a few minutes ago and joined a party, got inside and my hood and 2h were gone, my arrows were still bound and my ring was still fine.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it temporary? Is there a fix? If not there goes the only hood drop I've seen....

It's permanent.

I lost my binds in a server crash once in the past as well.

I spoke to mod Chrisso about it.

He responded with, and I quote "Brb need to get hotpockets"

Anyways Jagex bashing aside.

Sorry to break the news to you =\

Good luck on your next hood.

Naaxi.png

It's permanent.

I lost my binds in a server crash once in the past as well.

I spoke to mod Chrisso about it.

He responded with, and I quote "Brb need to get hotpockets"

Anyways Jagex bashing aside.

Sorry to break the news to you =\

Good luck on your next hood.

Lmfao.....