Cooking with wines?

Vezon Dash

Note that due to the delay in fermenting wines maturing if you're keeping a constant pace of adding your grapes you can use brawling gloves, tele to the wildy (on ancients obviously) and receive the bonus exp for all of them fermenting at once in your bank. It only takes one charge per batch off your gloves and over 2 mil exp/hr can be achieved with this.

Even if you don't have cooking brawlers wines are still the best way to go.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Note that due to the delay in fermenting wines maturing if you're keeping a constant pace of adding your grapes you can use brawling gloves, tele to the wildy (on ancients obviously) and receive the bonus exp for all of them fermenting at once in your bank. It only takes one charge per batch off your gloves and over 2 mil exp/hr can be achieved with this.

Even if you don't have cooking brawlers wines are still the best way to go.

That is very impressive stuff there. :shock:

I just cooked sharks :P Not the fastest but I fished all my own fish. But it would seem Wine is were it is at nowadays.

sigre4.png
999r.png

There is something to give fish a mention in that the exp rates arent "bad", its much more afk, and you can make money on it. If you want afk to watch movies while you play (how I prefer to train cooking) then that's an option. If you want the fastest exp, wines is where its at. With fish be sure to use urns for the best exp/hr.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword