More Space On Friend List

Spikestrip98

Everyone is complaining about needing more bankspace, but I need more space on my friend list. Being in a clan, I have everyone in there on my friend list. I also have everyone that I hang out with on world 42 added aswell. Right now the only thing I can do is keep private chat on since I do mass clearings on there and sometimes delete important people. Does anyone else need more space on their friend list?

ktiswin.png

It'd be cool if you can make groups in your friend list. Something similiar to this:

Yew Log Buyers:

Names

Names

Names

Real Life Friends:

Names

Names

Names

Feather Sellers:

Names

Names

Names

etc, you get the point.

The funny thing with me is that I have a ridiculously long friend's list, despite the fact that I'm not in a clan. I think I have somewhere between 50 to 60 friends on my list.

I've beaten the Heroe's Quest, oh yeah! Ummm, now what? I know, magic training! How FUN is that? Yippee!

And that was my waste of space called a sig.

F2P needs bigger list too.. (AND DON'T COME AND SAY "Get members")

I've been a member and i can't add more pepole cus my friends list is over full, yeah.. Very fun whit new members in my clan that needs to be added..

tifsbti6oi.gif

I'd like groups for clans that are seperate from your main f-list.

sure would help the OoC, with all of our overflowing friend lists.

and F2P needs WAAAY more people. stop and think about it, more players are F2P than P2P, and you have the P2P'ers that use F2P worlds, in all, I think that F2P should be even with members.

I'd hope that, if it ever happens that is, clan support will have its own clanlist, like a friendlist, to see which members are online.

This would be nice to have. I've stayed out of clans so far, but it would be nice to see this added. Wouldn't say no to more room for friends either.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

i dont know wat ne of ur problems r, i only have like 15 or less ppl on my, and i have lots of ppl ive met online, and lots of ppl from real life

and if u have more than 20, u wont remmeber whos who ne more and then its pointless

The problem is that pkers and those in clans go through a lot of names in a short period of time. I'm not in a clan yet even I've had 50+ people log in at the same time --- then repeatedly clamor for your attention. And some of us are able to remember a great number of things. Also, besides friends and clan members, there are also merchants that you might want to keep in touch with. And my thoughts are getting a bit chopped up. I've been awake too long. . .

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png