Creating Squares - The Grand Exchange

Den

Looks great! Out of interest did you use any mods or was it all built from scratch, collecting blocks and such? If so I know how much work goes into building a structure like that, having once built the whole of Varrock Castle myself, complete with correctly placed furniture and torch spots. I then proceeded to build and complete varrock sewers below, but sadly my computer crashed and I lost the game file. Now Minecraft refuses to even work on a brand new laptop. <_< Goodbye plans to recreate the whole of varrock. :rolleyes:

A great achievement though and one that would have been my next structure. :D

2eprbpj.png

I didn't spawn any items at all. I had pretty much everything I needed before I started though. (Apart from the dirt, I had 2 full double chests of dirt from an earlier project, but I ended up using 3 to fill in the ground area.) Also had a little over 2 double chests of cobblestone, but only used 1 full chest for the walls and such.

The building itself only took about half a day, but preparing the area was a days work. I did use a flying mod to cut down tree's from the top down, but that's pretty much it.

About 1,5-2 days work I'd say. Not more then 1 if you have a clear area and all the stuff you need. I absolutely hate filling in areas now though. Creating structures is still fun, but only if it matches the area I want it to be in. :P

I don't get how people do this. At the very least, I'd need some unlimited item mod and and super uber destroy obsidian in one hit Adze (you know, hatchet/pickaxe combo.)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.