Lower Level dungeoneering xp help.

jddogg

Ok so i am combat lvl 53, dungeoneering lvl 32 so far and am trying to work it up still a bit more. What would be the fastest way for me to get exp solo?

Also how does this prestige system work, and the whole resetting thing? I would LOVE it for someone to explain for me how this all works and the optimal way to farm xp solo. Thank you very much!

Use penguin points, tears of guthix, lamps, and unlocking resource dungeons until lvl 50, don't bother setting foot in there until then. Once you hit 50 join dung_smith cc and politely and patiently ask someone to smith you your highest level platebody and 2hander. Bind both of these then then do every floor you can C1 small. Then reset.

Forget the word prestige and Jagex's attempts to explain it. All you need to know that the best exp is by doing every floor you have available to you one time. Then reset and do them again.

The best way to farm exp solo is to do all but your last 5 floors on C1 small and your last 5 floors on C6 medium.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Use penguin points, tears of guthix, lamps, and unlocking resource dungeons until lvl 50, don't bother setting foot in there until then. Once you hit 50 join dung_smith cc and politely and patiently ask someone to smith you your highest level platebody and 2hander. Bind both of these then then do every floor you can C1 small. Then reset.

Forget the word prestige and Jagex's attempts to explain it. All you need to know that the best exp is by doing every floor you have available to you one time. Then reset and do them again.

The best way to farm exp solo is to do all but your last 5 floors on C1 small and your last 5 floors on C6 medium.

Assuming I have level 45 Dung, and have a high combat level, when should i expect to be let in to DGS?

Miseryism | Completionist

What are penguin points exactly lol.... dont even do it til 50? that seems a little off that you'd be able to get it that high with just those things.

I don't have access to penguin points or the tears of guthix quest thingie yet as i just made this account last week and am only 55 combat level.

Assuming I have level 45 Dung, and have a high combat level, when should i expect to be let in to DGS?

70 dging, because at that point you'll be able to do 6 floors per reset with DGS in larges, and well that's the requirement.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

Penguin points are gained from spying 10 penguins around runescape that are moving as parts of the scenery (a walking bush or rock for example). After spying them you get a point worth 25*skill level in any skill at the ardy zoo (at lvl 40 dg you will get 1k exp per point).

Just RSwiki the rest of the info on it. Go do tears of guthix too, getting to 50 is fastest using these to level.

@zombie

DGS only requires 45 defense. You'll be lucky if you find anyone doing larges below floor 30 though...

I say do 50 with what I up there. Then solo to 65 looking to get your medium floor times to under 20 min (means you'll have learned gatestone placement and pray flashing well etc, things that make you valuable to a team). Then join DGS for floors 30+ large.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Penguin points are gained from spying 10 penguins around runescape that are moving as parts of the scenery (a walking bush or rock for example). After spying them you get a point worth 25*skill level in any skill at the ardy zoo (at lvl 40 dg you will get 1k exp per point).

Just RSwiki the rest of the info on it. Go do tears of guthix too, getting to 50 is fastest using these to level.

@zombie

DGS only requires 45 defense. You'll be lucky if you find anyone doing larges below floor 30 though...

I say do 50 with what I up there. Then solo to 65 looking to get your medium floor times to under 20 min (means you'll have learned gatestone placement and pray flashing well etc, things that make you valuable to a team). Then join DGS for floors 30+ large.

Um, if you have no other channels to join - you may as well join DGS now.

It's nice to sit in a chat and at least get to know the people before you start DG-ing with them in the future.

In regards to doing larges - it definitely won't be easy getting into floors at first (especially without floors 30+).

It does seem that most of the clan does hoccs + warped (that may just be that the higher leveled members are more active) - but they do offer a good selection of abandons + loccs.

Also, it might help you to sit in because throughout the day - various people do ask for C1's from like 1-29 (usually).

These floors are usually sub 2 minutes and may be a good way for you to clear your C1's without having to do them and taking 3-4 minutes per.

capt%20kevin.png