tourist trap, quest is stuck

aceripper

okay so im at the end of tourist trap, ive put ana onto the cart, but i did not press the option to get into the cart myself, i only said good luck to the cart driver, and he said good luck to me, and now the cart is not leaving, i cannot search the cart and get on or anything..

everytime i talk to the driver it says he is too bust loading up the cart, how do i get him to leave with me?..

please please please help, this is infuriating..

ix_lexi_ix.png

"8: Escaping

Items Required: Slave robes

Talk to the cart driver, and tell him some jokes:

"What did one wheel say to the other? 'See you around!'"

"What goes around comes around"

"Fired, no... Shot, maybe!"

"In for a penny, in for a pound!"

He will begin to laugh and ask you what you need. Say, "Well, it's like this..." and tell him that there is a prison riot starting in ten minutes, and ask him to take you with him. He will agree and tell you to hurry up and get in. You must jump on by searching the cart before he will leave. Now you will be back outside with Ana in a barrel which is in your inventory. Head back to Shantay's Pass and then use the barrel with Ana's mother. Talk to her and she will reward you."

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

He will begin to laugh and ask you what you need. Say, "Well, it's like this..." and tell him that there is a prison riot starting in ten minutes, and ask him to take you with him. He will agree and tell you to hurry up and get in. You must jump on by searching the cart before he will leave. Now you will be back outside with Ana in a barrel which is in your inventory. Head back to Shantay's Pass and then use the barrel with Ana's mother. Talk to her and she will reward you."

Well thats great thank you, but as I said in my first post, I did not choose the option to ask him to take me with him, and now there is no way to get into the cart

ix_lexi_ix.png

Well thats great thank you, but as I said in my first post, I did not choose the option to ask him to take me with him, and now there is no way to get into the cart

If you can talk to him, then you should be able to tell him those jokes.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Well as far as I can see you should be able to tell him the jokes if you pick the correct dialogues.

If you "fail" a dialogue segment of a quest they reset themselves to the start of the conversation.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i cannot talk to him anymore.. ive told him the jokes, got to the end of the convo, and chosen the wrong option at the end because now when ever i try talking to him, it says

'he is too busy loading up the cart to talk'

nothing happens when either 'searching' or 'looking at' the cart

ix_lexi_ix.png

And what does the in-game quest log say you should be doing?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

• 10 months later...

Locking this seen as though it's been 8 months barring the last comment since it has been active.

If you'd like to see this question answered then please start a new topic rather than bumping up old ones.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢