Dude! Two in one day? :shock:

That is very much win. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude! Two in one day? :shock:

That is very much win. :thumbsup:

:mrgreen:

87 Defence

87def.png

Time for me to take a little break from melee training. I'm going to do some prayer, let's see how it goes. :-D

Foxthrottle.png

Dag, man. You're a leveling machine! <3: What's your combat level up to now?

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Very sexy. Pink is definitely your color. <3:

You're fishing at Barbarian Village (or whatever it's called now), right? I haven't fished there in ages, but I don't recall the trees being that close to the water. When did they add that?

Gratz on the levels btw. :thumbsup:

Mining and RC coming up after 70 fishing?

You're fishing at Barbarian Village (or whatever it's called now), right? I haven't fished there in ages, but I don't recall the trees being that close to the water. When did they add that?

Gratz on the levels btw. :thumbsup:

That's in Lumbridge.

My outfit is so horrible that it's sexy!

Mining and RC coming up after 70 fishing?

Don't know yet. I'm just going with the flow now and don't really think ahead what I'm gonna train next. :thumbup: At some point the plan is to do some essence mining and then I start bumping RC.

Foxthrottle.png

Nice! Congrats. :thumbsup:

I love the Artisan's Workshop. <3: It's made training Smithing almost like Woodcutting or Fishing. I'll be using it myself once I'm done with Mining. Which ingots are you smithing?

Nice! Congrats. :thumbsup:

I love the Artisan's Workshop. <3: It's made training Smithing almost like Woodcutting or Fishing. I'll be using it myself once I'm done with Mining. Which ingots are you smithing?

Iron Ingot I :thumbup:

Foxthrottle.png

Gratz on the levels and 900 total, Fox. :thumbup:

Would you like me to give you some arrows so you don't have to use that sling anymore :razz: .

Congrats on the levels :thumbsup: !

No thanks, sling is for the winners ;)

Gratz on the levels and 900 total, Fox. :thumbup:

Thanks man!

fox-2.png

68 Ranged

68range.png

Foxthrottle.png

And for free. :lol: Gratz on the Range level. :thumbup:

How come your Runecrafting and Dungeoneering levels are still at 1? Not interested in them?

And for free. :lol: Gratz on the Range level. :thumbup:

How come your Runecrafting and Dungeoneering levels are still at 1? Not interested in them?

I will start runecrafting when I have done some essence mining. Dungeoneering seems interesting skill and I'll look into it when I've done some more skilling.

70 Ranged

70range.png

Foxthrottle.png