• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz! :thumbup:

Hope your new job works out.

btw, does your name mean anything in particular or did you just put words together until it sounded cool?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Gratz! :thumbup:

Hope your new job works out.

btw, does your name mean anything in particular or did you just put words together until it sounded cool?

That's pretty much how I came up with it hah. Don't know how cool it sounds though. :smile:

75 Ranged

75range.png

Foxthrottle.png

Seems like you took a break like myself :)

I still follow the 200M thread and the top 250 F2P/F2P general discussion threads every now and then, I'll check back here in early July perhaps to see if you are 1000 total or something :P

Seems like you took a break like myself :)

I still follow the 200M thread and the top 250 F2P/F2P general discussion threads every now and then, I'll check back here in early July perhaps to see if you are 1000 total or something :P

Yes I've been super busy with work and IRL in general. :ohnoes:

Foxthrottle.png

• 2 months later...

I'd wondered where you'd gotten to. Was starting to get worried that the 'roaches had carried you off. :lol:

Gratz on the levels. Hopefully you can find some more time to play.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'd wondered where you'd gotten to. Was starting to get worried that the 'roaches had carried you off. :lol:

Gratz on the levels. Hopefully you can find some more time to play.

Yeah work eats my time pretty much so I can't keep up the pace like I used to. But There are always weekends and I can manage to play a little here and there during week so there's gonna be some progress being made still. :smile:

89 Defence

89def.png

Foxthrottle.png

Yeah, I know the feeling. The only thing I've had time for in-game the last couple of weeks was Medaragon's triple 99 party.

Gratz on 89 Def. :thumbsup:

Congrats, Fox. :thumbup:

Are you planning to get 99 in all combat skills? Good luck with that, I personally cannot stand combat at all >.<

You should still get rc up to 30 atleast. Only takes one and a half hours and ess is supercheap atm :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

92 Hp

92hp.png

94 Attack

94att.png

Was too busy afking so I didn't realize I got Attack level :thumbup:

Are you planning to get 99 in all combat skills? Good luck with that, I personally cannot stand combat at all >.<

You should still get rc up to 30 atleast. Only takes one and a half hours and ess is supercheap atm :thumbup:

Maxed melees have been my 'dream' pretty much always so that's probably my most important goal on this account. Rc will eventually go up and so will dung.

Foxthrottle.png

35 Magic

35magic.png

Decided to splash some fire strikes while I waited for my stuff to sell at GE so I could get more melee training supplies. :smile: I'm also interested in getting Tier 6 Duellist Cap but 5k wins feels like too much and I've never really enjoyed duelling so dunno if I will ever get that.

In combat related news: ~336k to 95 Attack

Foxthrottle.png

• 2 weeks later...