• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on 96 HP! Glad to see you're still around. :thumbsup:

How'd you get your Str boosted to 104?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congrats on 96 HP! Glad to see you're still around. :thumbsup:

How'd you get your Str boosted to 104?

I drink a lot of these: 661.gif

BTW, can't wait to see you get 99 mining, you have been working on it for so long that it's gonna be something really special!

Foxthrottle.png

D'oh! I hadn't even thought of strength potions. :wall: That's how long it's been since I've trained combat outside of Daemonheim. :lol:

I'm hoping I can make my 99 special for those who come to celebrate it with me as well. :grin:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congrats! :thumbup:

Don't get P2P, that's what Jagex wants us to do when they release updates like this. They'll do more things like this if they see that more people start paying.

Anway, congrats on your achievements, Fox! :)

You did? *checks hiscores* You did! Nice. You've opened up a much larger RS experience. :thumbup:

I was going to suggest training Agility, but you've already started. :wink: Go for 90, the Agile armor is very smexy. <3:

Looked you up and saw you got P2P now

Have any new goals?

Not particularly, just going to enjoy faster xp and new skills and quests :) Oh and believe me, this was a really hard decision to make because I enjoyed being pure F2P alot.

You did? *checks hiscores* You did! Nice. You've opened up a much larger RS experience. :thumbup:

I was going to suggest training Agility, but you've already started. :wink: Go for 90, the Agile armor is very smexy. <3:

Yeah I already started doing fletching and agility, also did couple quests. Sadly didn't take any screenshots, but I will now on!

Foxthrottle.png

:shock:

Dag, you're at 71 already? :blink: Well done. :thumbsup:

Nice to see you still following this blog even though im not F2P anymore

Of course. I'm not going to stop just because you decided to become a member. But if you get 99 Mining before me... :angry: :lol:

Gratz on the level ups, but how did you gain agility levels while training fishing?

Nice to see you still following this blog even though im not F2P anymore

Of course. I'm not going to stop just because you decided to become a member. But if you get 99 Mining before me... :angry: :lol:

Gratz on the level ups, but how did you gain agility levels while training fishing?

Barbarian Fishing gives also xp to str and agility :wink:

Foxthrottle.png

I didn't know that. Cool. :thumbup:

Todays highlights

Did these quests: shield of arrav, all fired up, big chompy bird hunting, buyers and cellars, clock tower, death plateau, druidic ritual, elemental workshop i, enakhras lament, family crest, fight arena, between a rock, fishing contest and the giant dwarf.

Took break from questing and did some relaxing woodcutting & fletching.

ndkkq.jpg

7aqFD.jpg

Also +1300 total now.

Foxthrottle.png