what chaotic ?

skaterrjamez

i have around 160k dung tokkens

and not really sure about what i should buy with it.

thinking of chaotics but not sure which one.

im interested into staking but i havn't yet so think might take that into consideration and also boss hunting only real two things id do once get over dung

kopbrah.png

Check out my youtube for COD and runescape

The rapier is considered the all round best chaotic and should be the one you get first. Rapier stakes are popular as well. As far as boss hunting is concerned the chaotic longsword is better for Bandos than the chaotic rapier however the rapier is still good. Chaotic Crossbow is also very useful for boss hunting but you will need a chaotic rapier or maul along with it, so my advice would be to get the rapier as your fist chaotic.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I advise you not to look into staking. All the happy stories you hear about making gigabills from 1m are the minority in the "IMA GO FOR IT LOL!!!" group. Most of the failure stories are untold.

Seeing as your slayer is quite low, and you probably will be wanting to level it, the rapier is the best choice.

As a matter of fact, the rapier is almost always the best choice as a first chaotic wep. Unless you exclusively kill only skeletal wyverns(CLS<Cmaul) or waterfiends(Cmaul).

Cheers.

Margus.png

longsword is better than rapier for bandos, but longsword is only really best for solos. with defender, rapier is basically as good as longsword, and maul is the best pure dps.

Lupes.png

Wrong^ Rapier is best DPS. Maul is used for WFs and supposedly Nex (not my area of expertise). CLS is borderline useless unless you solo Bandos....a lot.

vettro.png