castle wars-pixal wip

gorufriders

k since i lovedcastle wars when i was a member im goign to make a searys of castle wars sigs i have started 3 or 4 and i only liek this 1 so far and i put the most efort into this 1 this is proubly most tiem i have ever spent on linee i think it was like 10 hours well here it is

jk0zc.png

i swear im never drawning another brick again thow, i now soem flaws i have such as the angle the door war the cadipult i like the way it turned out but im not liking the bucket how can i fix the bucket?

sig and avy by born2die

Add some dimension to the bucket, such as giving it a lip. If you take a look at a vase, it has a little lip, and then on the other side there is the back of the other lip. If you add this, it'll make the bucket look more real. Sorry If you can't understand me :lol:

But really, that's some nice linework. I HATE BRICKS! They take FOREVER to draw. :x

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

good job lol thats alot of bricks. yer the door is messed up :?. the catapult has gone from isometric to 2d lol. its alright except forthe buket.and the walls are paper thin consisting of 2 sections

alright here are drawings.

nonzoomed0cv.png

righto

1. here u have 2 paper thin sections or wall. u should put the following dots in so that it looks like a proper brick. this also is for the red circle i havn't numbered, and is more obvious here

2. just wasn't sure what this line was for. u don't really even need 2 have that curved line there if u can't make it right(i couldn't) but it would be cool.

3. lol forget 3 i just thought u could move that line a little 2 the left but its not necceisary. stupid screen :oops:

lol hope this helped. i also suggest u watermark so that it doesn't get ripped.

gl with it!

RM

EDIT: lol my zoomed in pic didn't work. so if u c/p it into paint u will see it better :)

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"