DG Binds

lzzy

Ok, Ill start off with saying that my current binds are - Gorg 2h, Gorg Platebody, and law runes.

I obviously know that when I get a SSH that I get rid of the platebody.

I need to know if I should take the time to get 90 attack for a Prom 2h. Im currently 88 attack and I plan and doing DG for 85+ (In DGS).

OR, if I should just keep my Gorg 2h and start doing DG right away

Training attack would go somewhat fast, I have salve amulet (e), void, and a whip.

Second, What would the best ammo bind be? Right now, I have law runes bound and Im only 54 RC.

Thanks in advance, :thumbup:

2cscsia.png]

I think you should go for 90 attack first, seeing as it would only take 2-3 days max to get it to 90 from 88.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

At 54 runecrafting, laws are your best ammo bind, but you should seriously consider getting 70.

Get the last two attack levels. There's a bigger difference between gorg and prom than there is between prom and primal.

Train attack at either zombie monkeys or black demons.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

At 54 runecrafting, laws are your best ammo bind, but you should seriously consider getting 70.

Get the last two attack levels. There's a bigger difference between gorg and prom than there is between prom and primal.

Was gonna go to Armoured zombies.

And, is the time it would take to get 70 RC really worth it?

2cscsia.png]

Was gonna go to Armoured zombies.

And, is the time it would take to get 70 RC really worth it?

Armored zombies are outdated. I don't recommend it.

Yes, CSBs are extremely useful in dungeoneering.

dgs5.jpg

Approx, how long would 54-70 RC take?

Also, where should I train? Armoured zombies is the only place I've ever really gone.

2cscsia.png]

Approx, how long would 54-70 RC take?

Also, where should I train? Armoured zombies is the only place I've ever really gone.

Either zombie monkeys under the Ape Atoll temple, or use this guide:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/222890-melee-ranging-and-two-slight-diversions/

I'm not sure how long 54-70 rc will take, but I believe crafting steam or mud runes is the fastest exp at your level. I'll let Enaid post about that; I'm not a skiller pr0d kid son.

dgs5.jpg

Lol. Sure let Enaid do the tricky skilling questions :P.

Mud and steam are 9.5 and 10 experience each respectively, versus ~15 at ZMI (varies with level). The main advantage of crafting either combination rune is that you can use either duelling rings or duelling rings + lumberyard teleports to make a round trip to the altar that much faster, which is important as you have less essence per trip to craft. All xp rates would be around the 40/hr mark I believe (I really don't know the exact numbers, any testing you do would be appreciated :P).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted