should no more radom events in wild

Guest wasabe

Guest wasabe

im sick of radom events in wild. last time i got ful drag on me and a gang of ppl atack me, when i wanna tele, the captain came out and said "ayy ayy" and block me from telle ...got killed

the next week same thing happen again, again "ayy ayy" and block me from telle, lol lost ful rune

i know thats sound abit funny.....lol.....but not funny when i lost full dragon..sad.... =(

I never had this problem.

But I suspect PKers would start flaming this thread for you teleporting, and saying "you got what you deserve for been a 7313nub" or something like that. But anyhow, I agree.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

...why would you bring a 30 million set of full dragon into the wilderness anyway?

but i agree, or at least let you tele away from randoms

I disagree. Random events are not only for stopping autoers, they also provide a curious interlude to constant training. What happend to you is just bad luck. Teleing is fine, by the way. That's part of the game, too.

lpinkus

...why would you bring a 30 million set of full dragon into the wilderness anyway?

mis teled to the greaters? someone died there with a p hat anyway...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I disagree. Random events are not only for stopping autoers, they also provide a curious interlude to constant training. What happend to you is just bad luck. Teleing is fine, by the way. That's part of the game, too.

lpinkus

What teh_soldier was trying to say, is that special events would only be disallowed in the wilderness. However, i agree with lpinkus on the subject.

If there are no special events in the wilderness, then auto-ers would simply mine there.

While sometimes randoms prevent teles, they are random. Sometimes you will get them, other times your opponent. If your opponent drops full drag will you be saying, "OMG! I hate randoms!", or will you being chuckling with glee? It all depends upon your point of view. And whats with pking with full drag?

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

lpinkus

getting pked in wildy =/= constant training

Tetsuya.png

lpinkus

Sorry, I'm not sure what that "equation" is saying. Clarify, please?

Lpinkus

lpinkus

Sorry, I'm not sure what that "equation" is saying. Clarify, please?

Lpinkus

Fighting pks does not equal constant training.

Tetsuya.png

He means training is monotonous, while PK isn't: it is fast-pace action and exciting.

However, since randoms are random, then I suppose it shouldn't be taken out of the Wilderness.

Remember the guy who have 6 health and got hit by a River Troll and died? Lost quite a bit, I've heard. It is just part of the game.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~