Best alternative to Karil's at TDs

AHappySeeker

I'm not willing to pay 500+ per shot with no hope of retrieval. Should I be using two handcannons, ruby, diamond or rune?

Hand cannons are more expensive, rubies are useless, diamonds/rune are bad without a chaotic crossbow and are worse than Karil's.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

basically that. Karils is the best combination of price and effectiveness.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

You're not willing to pay 500gp/shot to increase your DPS and earn more money overall?

Lol k

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Well, if you were using a 2h melee weapon then using a 2h bow would make more sense. But if your using a cls/rapier, use a crossbow. Better to just get a ccb

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

62 dung ftw. I'm using a whip and d def/deflector.

*cringes from buying 1k bolt racks*

I'd better not be misplacing my trust here.

With your combat stats, I really don't think you'll be making any money from TDs any time soon, honestly. They're bad even for maxed 138s unless you really want effigies and cbf camping cave crawlers.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

He'll still be making money. You have to keep in mind that basically all money makers are floundering right now, especially for low levels. TDs are decent money, great effigies, and great charms- I don't really have an alternative suggestion at hand for someone who can't Nex.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png