Hand cannon at TDs

Veiva

Just a quick question: is the hand cannon only worth it at Tormented Demons if you have 99 firemaking (or aroundabouts)? I'm at 71 right now and am curious. If not I'll just use Karil's Crossbow. Thanks!

ozXHe7P.png

It is the best weapon everywhere you range besides nex

I know that, but I meant like...is it going to explode too often? I don't suppose anyone knows for sure, though. I'll try it anyway.

ozXHe7P.png

Not solo arma.

But getting 99 fm is worth it, anything less, even 98 and you will have significantly more explosions.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Moderately sure you get more kills per hour (including kcs) with a ccbow and divine/ely.

PM me in game anytime

Yes, the DPS isn't what I'm questioning, I'm just saying that at arma the staying power from divine/ely is better then the boost in DPS. In the long term you will bank significantly less and stay much longer.

This is what I've heard from friends who go arma a lot.

PM me in game anytime

From what I've heard, handcannon explodes too often unless you have 99 firemaking tho. My first and only attempt with a handcannon at TDs ended with both my handcannon and the spare exploding in 15 minutes, at somewhere between the 65-70 firemaking range. Pretty sure it was about 70.

Seriously, they should make something that you can smith to handcannons to make them not explode a Nex or Arma GW drop. Or something. Maybe you could use the dragon chunks that TDs drop lol - it'd be far more useful then d plates :rolleyes:

@ Above posts: Not sure about that tbh. But unless you have 99 firemaking it's probably a pointless question anyways.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Grimy Bunyip and xpx tested this awhile back (or rather, they recorded data and compared it). At around 97 firemaking, Grimy was getting a significantly higher explosion rate than xpx was getting with 99. I don't think hand cannons are worth using before 99.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.