tried dharoking like THIS before?

tiggehdroih

simple really, lets say you wanted to dharok experiments but you can't because they don't hit you at all. theirs a simple solution to this problem is simple- use explosive potions from the digsite. they hit 25 each time you drop them.

anyone else think this is a decent method?

I'm not drunk! You wouldn't dare call me drunk if i was sober!

Why woul'd you want your HP to drop?

lower hp with dharok harder you hit, sounds ok i guess but dharoking a monster that gives nothin in return your losing money by your barrows degrading

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Why woul'd you want your HP to drop?

lower hp with dharok harder you hit, sounds ok i guess but dharoking a monster that gives nothin in return your losing money by your barrows degrading

Oh yeah, sorry about that i totally forgot.

NO they dont even hit when ur armor off.

I would use nightshade. Hits 15s.

But anyways, I tried it and apes are better xp.

yeah, night shades are easier to get to id say, since you can grow them if your farming is high enough

tell me when u use an explosive pot from digsite while wearing dharoks. I wouldn;t mind a few free barrow items.

For anyone else planning to try this, I know that the explosive pot can hit upwards of 65 from personal experiance

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

Actually, the explosive compound with all the ingredients mixed in (Aresenia Root, Nitroglycerin, Ground Charcoal, and that other one ... )

Will hit 65.

A vial that is just full of nitroglycerin will hit for a certain % of your max hp. For me it hits 35 (Max 77).

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

It one hit me in the quest :?

Yes I was ALOT lower, but still are you sure it only hits 25? Maybe a good idea to collect a few (if you can) and test it out without your dharoks on. Would be a shame to lose your dharoks.

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

Yes I was ALOT lower, but still are you sure it only hits 25? Maybe a good idea to collect a few (if you can) and test it out without your dharoks on. Would be a shame to lose your dharoks.

nonono ur tottally wrong. grab a skull in the wild, a pot, and full dharoks + fury or drag ammy, call me, then drop the pot around 3-5 times and then ull be set. It would be an honor to loose ur dharoks

nonono ur tottally wrong. grab a skull in the wild, a pot, and full dharoks + fury or drag ammy, call me, then drop the pot around 3-5 times and then ull be set. It would be an honor to loose ur dharoks

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: