Me + Photoshop = ?

The Observer

Nothing really special. I just get bored and want to try something sometimes, and sometimes it turns into something great. Other times it doesn't.

I don't take requests, but if I find a particular render or stock image interesting I might take a stab at it. If it's good it might be up for grabs for someone to take.

Examples:

Just the results of my Photoshop adventures. In chronological order of when I did them. Each had a period of about a few months in between, so as you can see I don't really do much in Photoshop. So the earlier ones are when I was starting to get used to the new Photoshop and such.

14kb24p.jpg

dxeaoo.jpg

Wasn't happy with the text on this one, but oh well.

o76r88.jpg

2vnp7ia.jpg

sopjtc.jpg

anlvv6.jpg

wilglx.jpg

2dufmzn.jpg

211jbc9.jpg

nydYT.gif

As you can see it shows a steady improvement overtime. I might add future work to this topic.

j0xPu5R.png

Just a tip, stop making sigs for clan people. We're all obsessed with the martial theme might want to try something more original. :P

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Just a tip, stop making sigs for clan people. We're all obsessed with the martial theme might want to try something more original. :P

That's what you get for being in the clan community. It ends up being the majority of people that you know. :lol:

But yeah, that is a good point. I'll keep that in mind. :razz:

j0xPu5R.png

• 2 weeks later...

The 3rd last is the best imo too. But you gotta change a bit! Right now all you have done is take 1 tutorial and follow it, at least it seems so to me. It's basic C4D spam for background (or chalk brush) and C4D for effects. They aren't really blended in, you lack flow and a focal point.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc