Desert Treasure - The Best Guide on the Web!

htotheh

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used melee on every single boss, it was really easy. I used 11 prayer pots with damis, BTW i would add to bring your holy wrench for Damis if you have one and you are using prayer pots, that exta few prayer points is usfull because it gets expensive with all those pots. The only picture i would add would be how to get around the floor traps in the pyramid, but thats on tip it anyways so it dosnt really matter.

sig3gk6.png

htotheh please add this as this is very important and it will surely save time and pray pots

u need at least 5 super energy pots to help you run through the pyramid instead of just walking and praying against melee, if ur agility is less than mine though (58) make sure you get more (s) energy pots, :wink: :D

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

htotheh please add this as this is very important and it will surely save time and pray pots

u need at least 5 super energy pots to help you run through the pyramid instead of just walking and praying against melee, if ur agility is less than mine though (58) make sure you get more (s) energy pots, :wink: :D

thank you i'll add that right now

nice guide, but i only dont get how to kill the zombie.. you said however i want, but i've heared earth blast/wave works pretty good at them

use earth bolt/blast

Do you need to actually DO temple of ikov? Because I have the boots due to a little creative exploring. :D

the completion of temple of ikov is a prerequisite in order to start desert treasure

so in other words, yes

i just wanted to say great guide! i did desert tresure over the weekend. first 2 diamonds on saturday and the other 2 and the pyramid on sunday. i seriously overrated this quest the only hard part was when i had to kill a troll with my mystic lava so i could get through didnt bring enough deaths but anyway great guide and i was able to get to the ice boss without trollheom tele. thanks and im now a pround owner of ancients!

racer3204.png

i just wanted to say great guide! i did desert tresure over the weekend. first 2 diamonds on saturday and the other 2 and the pyramid on sunday. i seriously overrated this quest the only hard part was when i had to kill a troll with my mystic lava so i could get through didnt bring enough deaths but anyway great guide and i was able to get to the ice boss without trollheom tele. thanks and im now a pround owner of ancients!

glad i could be a help