Crimson Raiders vs Pure Hatred

Date: 13 June 2011

Rules:

• All Styles
  • 60 min Cap
  • 4 Man Sniper Cap
  • Corrupt OFF
  • Dungeoneering ON

Crimson Raiders Starting: 102 Opts (37 on Vent)

110613180421.png

Other-Clan Starting: 75-90 Opts? (They had some sort of Box)

110613180805.png

We controlled most of the fight as we outnumbered Ph. They managed to do fairly good being outnumbered. Nothing really more to say really. Apologizes to ph as there were 1-2 randomers sniping them. We did our best to try and kill em as we saw em. Thanks for the fight.

Crimson Raiders Ending: 114 (Some Spread)

110613190116.png

Other-Clan Ending: 72 opts (1 randomer in pile)

110613190104.png

110613184944.png

For Bey :TrollFace:

110613185007.png

110613185838.png

110613184627.png

110613232801.png

110613235805.png

bot183630.png

Thanks to everyone who Ac'd.

Also, shoutout to Krunal who tried binding sniping me while I wasn't leading and accidently traded me in the process as well. :wub:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Nice job CR :thumbsup:

Gotta love the oldschool box by PH tho

"The chief duty of the government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people." - James A. Garfield

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." -Thomas Sowell

"Profits are evidence of the creation of social value, not deductions from the sum of the common good." - Kevin D. Williamson

TrueBeaversafe.gif

We started out with 22 on TS ended with around 28, nothing we could do with a crappy pull like that, I'm honestly surprised we managed to last the cap. I'm going to rage next time I have to fight on W33, 200+ ping doesn't bode well for me -.-.

Gratz on the win. :thumbsup:

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

We started out with 22 on TS ended with around 28, nothing we could do with a crappy pull like that, I'm honestly surprised we managed to last the cap. I'm going to rage next time I have to fight on W33, 200+ ping doesn't bode well for me -.-.

Gratz on the win. :thumbsup:

Ya we realized that and let all of our trial commanders lead, didn't send snipers at the start, and told our blasters not to blast during the middle. But respect for sticking through it.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

30% bonus for PVP & Full Out

CR: 138 x 1.3 = 179

PH: 50 x 1.3 = 65

Well done CR! Please add [TWR] to your topic titles in future - helps us out a little. ;)

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

30% bonus for PVP & Full Out

CR: 138 x 1.3 = 179

PH: 50 x 1.3 = 65

Well done CR! Please add [TWR] to your topic titles in future - helps us out a little. ;)

Sorry I don't even think about TWR when i post the topics lol.

crsigl.png