89 Herblore worth getting for me?

JohnTheCop

alright with the current prices of making potions as low as they are (11.__ gp/xp for some even) it would cost me about 13-14mill to get 89 herblore from my current 86, the thing is i only have about 16mill in my bank at the moment so i would clean me pretty hard, so my questions is are the extreme defence and range and magic worth starting from scratch again?

Thanks in advance

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

2-3M cash leftover is good enough to support you for a while, so definitely get it.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Extreme defense doesn't seem to necessary. I've been debating a similar question but decided against it because I have no reason to train combat anymore, but since you've still got quite a bit of slaying to do I would go for it. You can always make money back.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

I would suggest making about 1k extreme defenses or so

^Whatever is enough to make into overloads really

You can always pick them up at a later time but it seems that herblore is super cheap at the moment

Alternatively, you could use the money for prayer

It's a little more expensive and if you're at level 70 - the next real update is at level 95

HOWEVER, if there's ever another bonus exp weekend - you can train herblore but not prayer

People have been saying that it should take place around in September - so I would look into that

capt%20kevin.png

i was planing on ovl's on that bexp :P

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png