Boss hunting with melee

AxiSyn

I haven't done very much boss hunting, just random camping here and there and slayer. Since last summer I've been pretty busy getting 92 herb back in march from the xp weekend, 99 strength, 95 pray etc.

Now my question is which bosses or even high-end monsters can I do with melee? I've tried solo Bandos a few times, but could only manage 3-4 kills per run.

I can do range if there really isn't another option.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

sry to double post, but does anyone have any advice at all?

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

Yes, PM me. I have some ideas about things that would be good for you.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

with ur stats, it is best to find teams on the rs forums for bosses, always meele unless it is impossible too(arma). to efficently solo bandos u need yak, ovls, turm, chaotic, claws, good gear, etc. however with teams you could do loads of bandos kills in one trip. you could also try some solo/team dks, and just solo dagganoth rex in a safespot

with ur stats, it is best to find teams on the rs forums for bosses, always meele unless it is impossible too(arma). to efficently solo bandos u need yak, ovls, turm, chaotic, claws, good gear, etc. however with teams you could do loads of bandos kills in one trip. you could also try some solo/team dks, and just solo dagganoth rex in a safespot

83 mage and range says no to DKs.

Get 99 attack and strength first, too. It actually helps more than you'd think.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Get 99 attack and strength first, too. It actually helps more than you'd think.

I have 99 Strength and 92 Attack, training that right now.

Do i need higher then 83 Mage/Range to do DKs? I've never done them before, only done KBD (team and solo), KQ (team only), Zam GWD (team), and Bandos (team/solo)

I have a decent steady income from Herbs and dailies and was just lookin for larger profits or gettin BCP/Tassets or other items i can use.

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

i used to solo rex at like lvl 80 mage, it was pretty decent

Maxed out players crash all the time these days (all 99s, chaotics, yak, turmoil, ovl etc) so I wouldnt bother going now unless you can max out Mage offense if you want to solo Mage.

Kaiya_Tomiko.png Roky_X.png