Unfinished pots/General moneymaking

Nomrombom

How much p/h are unfinished pots w/ and w/out scroll of cleansing? They seem like great cash, but I'm suspicious of how well the herbs will buy/pots will sell. Any info on this is appreciated.

Second, I'm looking for general moneymaking methods. How would iron dragons be? And any other suggestions =P~

PM me for fitocracy invite

I know, I've been looking at it. I'm asking whether the herbs/pots buy/sell and how much can be made per hour.

the market's small fairly small for making unfinished pots.

if someone has up to date information, they probably wouldn't be inclined to say what it is.

You're best off finding out for yourself.

Naaxi.png

its also VERY volatile at times.

Honestly - pick out some and just try to buy it at both the clean + unfinished prices

However, I tried it a couple of times and the money is not that good - barely about 300-400k an hour depending on the pots and how long you do it for.

It's not something I would advise doing - hunting green/blue/black dragons is MUCH more worth it

capt%20kevin.png

I'm sure its been said on every moneymaking post ever...but dailies, MTK, and farming are all awesome ways to add to your gp/hr. Merching is also very, VERY good money once you get a decent cashpile (20m+). Check out the site in my siggeh for a great guide; unfortunately, our forum was hacked, so we don't have any "hot items" up atm. If you want, joing our cc and I can help you out.

As for more active means of moneymaking, try dragons, barrows, picking mort myre fungi, snape grass, or slayer. I don't think Iron dragons would be worth it, but you can always try them out.

Oh, and bosshunting is an option if you have the levels.

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet