Powermining w/mousekeys + urns

SirHartlar

What should an inventory and equipment look like for doing power mining w/mousekeys and urns if I'm also using lava titans? Also, is it best to do granite or sandstone or iron? What xp/hour will I be getting. Any guides appreciated as well.

Have you tried autohotkey? As long as you keep it legal and with an equal or greater number of inputs to outputs, autohotkey is a better tool than normal mousekeys.

Best would be granite.

Not sure about the rest.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Have you tried autohotkey? As long as you keep it legal and with an equal or greater number of inputs to outputs, autohotkey is a better tool than normal mousekeys.

Best would be granite.

Not sure about the rest.

I'm not too bothered about using AHK seeing as I only want to go from 78 - 80 Mining, but I'd prefer using mousekeys over not if it makes it faster xp/hr.

You have to setup the jump speed using mouse settings aswell as Mousekeys settings. Once you get the jump what i do is stickkeys Control because you have to hold it to get the correct jump to drop items most of the time. then you just click the number pad to drop items for each row.

Low_C.png

Also, put your equipment/summoning pouches/other supplies on the bottom row of your inventory, because the drop menu distance changes on the bottom row. That way, you can use the top 6 rows for items to be dropped.

lalalasig2.png

Press * on the numberpad after setting up mouse keys and you can drop by alternating between the 5 and 2 keys instead of right-clicking with your mouse.