High Level Hunter

mhch720

Hey guys, I'm currently barehand catching Snowy Knights atm for Hunter xp, i'm getting around 90-95k xp/hr

But, somewhere I read that Snowy Knights were faster xp/hr than Black Warlocks, can anyone confirm this?

And also could someone tell me what xp/hr I can expect at Black Warlocks if I catch them?

Thanks in advance!

i_like_xp.png

Black warlocks max at just around 110 k exp/hr, herblore habitat is much faster. Barehanding butterflies is really only worth it if you value agility exp greatly.

I watch movies while I play, so I don't really want to pay attention, and get the max efficiency out of 100% of my time, sorry.

i_like_xp.png

Black warlocks max at just around 110 k exp/hr, herblore habitat is much faster. Barehanding butterflies is really only worth it if you value agility exp greatly.

I watch movies while I play, so I don't really want to pay attention, and get the max efficiency out of 100% of my time, sorry.

I found it pretty easy to watch movies/tv shows while hunting draconic jadinkos. Plus wouldn't getting the fastest xp be making the most out of your time? You could do an hour of Warlocks or do 20-30 minutes of Jadinkos, leaving even more time for watching movies, just a thought.

Mach_One.png

hU6h3.pngnsYsa.png

Hmm as far as I could tell in vids, it looked similar to hunting red chins, and well what I do is usually click on a snowy knight, and since usually I don't catch it on the first attempt, I focus on the movie for about 10-15 secs, then back to hunter, not the most efficient way to play, but, meh. Maybe i'll look into hunting jadinkos for the last 1m xp or so, thanks.

i_like_xp.png