Code tags

Guy

First off, I'm pretty sure this has been discussed already, but I've had a quick look and can't find the previous topic.

The text within the code tags on the deflection skin is incredibly hard to read, I have to highlight it in order to make any sense of it.

[hide=Screenie]GeCai.png[/hide]

I wonder if some of the colours, black and blue mostly, could be changed to be more legible?

Thanks.

edit: Oh and out of interest, what language does the syntax highlighting apply to? Seems to look good with java.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The highlighting is kind of a general syntax I believe. And I suppose the easiest fix would be making the code window bg white.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Hmm I guess that would work but it might look a bit odd on the deflection skin. Is the colouring for the syntax highlighting generic across all of the skins? That could pose a problem and if so it would indeed just be easier to change the background colour.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

In my experience, many different forum skins the colours for the syntaxes appear to be like that. These are skins that Tip.it doesn't use. The only skin that doesn't seem to be affected is IP.Board.

j0xPu5R.png