Party Room fails

sees_all1

Last night, I wanted to have a drop party. After listing everything and the quantity I want to drop on paper, I find a relatively empty world. This is where the headache began.

First off, if you deposit noted or stack-able items, they drop as notes or stack-able items. This makes it difficult to fill up the chest with goat type items - you have to walk back and forth between the bank in fally to fill up the chest, making it more likely that some random punk will pull the lever.

Secondly, the interface to deposit items is clumsy. You're only able to deposit 8 items at a time, so if you want to drop your entire inventory you'll have to deposit at least 4 times.

Finally, once I had everything I wanted to drop, it still didn't work properly. I pulled the lever for a balloon bonanza, and after all the balloons fell, the majority of my items were still in the chest!

One other thing that annoyed me (but I completely understand) was that there isn't an option for a public party - where bankers announce the drop and offer players free teleports. Pre-free trade, I enjoyed being able to draw 100's of people in for a slight chance of 1m. Not so much anymore :sad:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

One other thing that annoyed me (but I completely understand) was that there isn't an option for a public party - where bankers announce the drop and offer players free teleports. Pre-free trade, I enjoyed being able to draw 100's of people in for a slight chance of 1m. Not so much anymore :sad:

I too took pleasure in seeing the disdain of others once they realize that the potential "5M" they could have made turned out to be a bunch of assorted lower leveled useless seed, silly tribal masks and defunct ranged gear (javelins). I'm disappointed to see this feature not carry over post free trade and seeing as Jagex has their hands full with other projects on their priority list, it's probably going to a long while until we see newbs get teleported from random banks only to be disappointed :mrgreen:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I too took pleasure in seeing the disdain of others once they realize that the potential "5M" they could have made turned out to be a bunch of assorted lower leveled useless seed, silly tribal masks and defunct ranged gear (javelins). I'm disappointed to see this feature not carry over post free trade and seeing as Jagex has their hands full with other projects on their priority list, it's probably going to a long while until we see newbs get teleported from random banks only to be disappointed :mrgreen:

As did I

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have noticed this as well. It's irritating, especially that you can just deposit 8 items at a time. You should have an empty inventory into the chest-button, just like the one you have in your bank.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak