tip.it toolbar

I was thinking while fiddling with my toolbars in my browser that it would be so nice to have a Tip.It toolbar to quickly and easily access various tools from the site like the various calculators, the databases, guides, and maps. I think it would be nice to have a toolbar that could at least have some drop down list options to take you to various parts of the site, and maybe even have a search database option built into it?

I don't really have a full idea of what is all possible, but I think this would be something useful.

We used to have a microhelper addon, although it is now severely outdated. We would love to do more, but we are only a small group of individuals and we don't have the time to do everything. Expanding and improving the site in any way possible is always on our mind, and of course we have thought about, and are working on, many things for the future.

Of course, thank you for the suggestions about a Tip.It toolbar :) Maybe one day in the future we'll have something like that.