Barbarian assault

G0d_vs_D3vil

You can find them on world 6 if you are patient otherwise I suggest just getting together a group of friends or bringing it up in your clan. Though it seems about time someone set up a FC which simply supplies a place to find horn teams but then again maybe its been done and I'm just woefully unaware.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Either go into W6 and ONLY team with people who are in full penance and maxed roles, or, if you have the requirements, join a clan like BA Addicts (or another clan, this is the one place where the RSOF is actually quite useful,) and do it there.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

BA Addicts are great BA players but they rarely do horn filling runs and prefer to do waves 1-10. To OP if you plan on doing a lot of horn filling I suggest getting full penance and a level 5 role this will mean you will find it a lot easier to find teams.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Either go into W6 and ONLY team with people who are in full penance and maxed roles

Unfortunately that rarely works these days as a marker in my experience.

The outfit is relatively to of obtained longterm so a fair few noobs have it.

And its surprising how many noobs have maxed out roles, with the possible exception of defender.

In my experience there past month or so I have not had a single good player from the full penance crowd and the maxed types its been a bit 50:50

Plus BA bots throw a spanner in the work, they are brilliant 1 - 9; but all of them are pretty much useless on the queen. If they altered layout doesn't break them they end up not passing eggs and most of the bots I've seen (for definite) have been full penance and maxed at a role.

BaAddicts is probably the best route or friends, but I don't have experience with them

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue