FTP Dungeoneering complexity

pgmr185

Does anyone know what the difference between complexity 4 and 6 is when playing FTP? When I'm looking at the description it looks like what is added in complexity 6 are all members skills. I'm just wondering if there is really any difference.

Well higher complexity will up your xp primarily.

That aside yeah skills are all members only so no added doors/rooms based on them skills (eg in p2p worlds u get some summon rooms etc.) but it will up your xp, as anything under c6 gets an xp penalty.

I have a vague hunch higher complexity might also effect number of challenge rooms/monsters/monster levels but I'm not at all sure someone from DGS would probably know for sure.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well higher complexity will up your xp primarily.

That aside yeah skills are all members only so no added doors/rooms based on them skills (eg in p2p worlds u get some summon rooms etc.) but it will up your xp, as anything under c6 gets an xp penalty.

It's not supposed to happen, but you will occasionally run into a member's skill challenge room/door, and even doors that require 100+ skill level, on F2P worlds.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

On C6 is regularly run into member doors and rooms, got used to it.

But it's not supposed to happen?

sebas379.png

[hide]

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing;

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews;

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores;

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

[/hide]