Summoning Locations/Trade-In Corrections

Where you list "Additional obelisks" you have missed the mort myre one (found inside the nature grotto)

Also there is some weird repetition; above the swapping for shards table you have:

Bogrog, the summoning shop ogre north of Gu'Tanoth, will give you spirit shards in exchange for your pouches (noted or unnoted). The amount he pays is equal to 70% of the shards required to craft the pouch. This is not recommended for gold charm pouches, which require very few shards. However, in most other cases the value of shards he gives is more than the hi alch value of the pouch. Scrolls can also be swapped, but the exchange rate is not a direct 1/10 of the pouch value. Bogrog requires that you have a summoning level above what is required to craft the pouch (excluding level 99 familiars). He uses a sliding scale, in the table below is the level required to exchange each pouch/scroll.

Then almost immediately below it in locations you have:

Bogrog, the summoning shop ogre north of Gu'Tanoth, will also give you spirit shards in exchange for your pouches (noted or unnoted). The amount he pays is equal to 70% of the shards required to craft the pouch. This is not recommended for gold charm pouches, which require very few shards. However, in most other cases the value of shards he gives is more than the hi alch value of the pouch. Scrolls can also be swapped, but the exchange rate is not a direct 1/10 of the pouch value. Bogrog requires that you have a summoning level above what is required to craft the pouch (excluding level 99 familiars). He uses a sliding scale, click on the pouch to get specifics. Some examples include: the minimum level to swap is 21 summoning for level 11 pouches, 57 for level 51 pouches, 92 for level 91 pouches.

Seems a bit pointless to repeat the exact same paragraph in this way, plus the later in locations has more useful info about the sliding scale that would be useful in the other segment; and it clearly references level 57 being needed to trade in a level 51 pouch. Firstly there are no level 51 pouches, I'd assume its a typo of 52 (spirit terrorbird) and secondly this info can surely be added into the trade in table to get rid of atleast 1 more question mark in the trade in level column?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Oh and to help you fill out that trade in level table:

unled1ah.jpg

unled2kb.jpg

Got a summon noob friend whos gonna get the rest later so you can complete it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Oh and to help you fill out that trade in level table:

unled1ah.jpg

unled2kb.jpg

Got a summon noob friend whos gonna get the rest later so you can complete it.

Just a note, I was (recently) asked by a crew member to give him that information (pouches and scrolls) and I gave it (from lvl 39 and higher) So unless you got information about 38 or lower they already got it ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

How low did that take you in the pouches?

My friend is low enough to get data on them all.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Right so dreadfowl - vampire bat are missing

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I was trying to find out the exchange levels/values but it stalled when I couldn't find anyone with level 21 summoning (and I got busy with Crew work), if you have a lower level than 21 Bogrog won't open the exchange window. If your friend has level 21 summoning and is willing to help I would appreciate it.

I'm sorry about the repeating of the same thing. I hadn't intended the Swapping Pouches/Scrolls for shards section to be released until I had all the information.

I have added the obelisk to the list, removed the repeat paragraph and added the values essiw provided me.

howlin1eeveesig.png