Glitched Tree?

Cheat

I planted a Papaya tree at about 23:30 GMT on the 2nd of July and expected to have it grown yesterday. It had not although my other fruit trees had I assumed this was just a random bip and possibly something to do with me logging for herblore boosts so I left it until today. I'm doing yet another tree run today and the Papaya tree has still not grown and is in the last stage were you can 'Inspect' the plant but not 'Check Health' The only options on the tree are 'Inspect' , 'Guide' and 'Examine'. Is there anyway I can remove the tree? Or am I just going to have to leave it and see if anything happens?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

You can use a spade to dig it up iirc.

But no its not a bug:

In every growth stage at the end the tree can do 1 of two things:

Grow

Become Diseased.

Even when farmer protected this can happen.

When disease is cured it sets it back to the start of that stage. (Say its 3rd growth stage of 5, itll restart stage 3)

All it means is that tree keeps getting diseased and thus extending its growth time.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I had heard of that I just assumed it would be a 1 - 2 hour delay rather than a 24 - 30 hour one.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

It got diseased. A lot.

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

I remember reading a thread on the RSOF about how to calculate exactly when your plant will be finished growing and what factors impact it. Most of it was over my head, but one of the things I remember is that if you log in/out during a potential growth period, it won't advance a stage. So if you were doing a lot of logging for herblore that would definitely make it take much longer.

I remember reading a thread on the RSOF about how to calculate exactly when your plant will be finished growing and what factors impact it. Most of it was over my head, but one of the things I remember is that if you log in/out during a potential growth period, it won't advance a stage. So if you were doing a lot of logging for herblore that would definitely make it take much longer.

This would be good advice, if it wasn't for the fact he clearly said he was doing tree runs AKA all the patches, but only had 1 tree that did not grow.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue