Dungeoneering Rewards

Kasalisk

Do the Dungeoneering rewards Bonecrusher and Twisted bird skull necklace work together? For example if you kill a monster that drops bones will the Bonecrusher automotically bury them and give you the xp while the necklace restores 1 prayer point? Or do you physically have to bury the bones yourself to recieve the prayer restoration? I looked at both of these items on the Item Database and it doesn't indicate whether or not these two work together. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

Kasalisk.png

Do the Dungeoneering rewards Bonecrusher and Twisted bird skull necklace work together? For example if you kill a monster that drops bones will the Bonecrusher automotically bury them and give you the xp while the necklace restores 1 prayer point? Or do you physically have to bury the bones yourself to recieve the prayer restoration? I looked at both of these items on the Item Database and it doesn't indicate whether or not these two work together. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

I have the bone crusher and demon horn necklace. the only time i use mine is to lighten the load of prayer pots on cannonable tasks like mutated bloodvelds. if you have extra tokens they can't hurt but theyre not worth getting over a chaotic. (i got 5 chaotics before i bought those)

catfight2.jpg

They do stack. I've heard of people using them at Armored Zombies (with high prayer bonuses and high melee/prayer level) to great effect, being able to stay there quite literally forever.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Thank you all very much for your quick responses and I will be purchasing those two rewards on my lower level DIY account so a glory/fury anytime soon isn't an option but that is very good to hear :)

Kasalisk.png