What to do with an Easter Egg?

Kaida23

I'm looking for a bit of help on what to do with an Easter Egg.

I put up a fairly low offer on the G.E. for one a month ago for a laugh, forgot about it, and today it actually went through (bought for 103M as opposed to current G.E. price of 124M). I'm no stranger to merching, but this kind of thing is a bit outside my usual portfolio range.

I'm hoping to make some profit, but don't want my pants pulled down over it. Should I hang on to it for a bit and wait for them to go up or just flip it now?

Advice?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'd hold on to it for a while, as it seems to be going for around 116-118m atm. But I believe it's on the rise.

You can watch this thread: [QFC]17-18-45-62821790[/QFC] to keep up with current prices.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Seems like you got lucky!

get your easy 21M now, or try to sell it for even a bit higher. I'd say cash it in if you don't want one for other reasons.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

You should try asking in this thread too, as most people who post there are merchants.

I'd personally sell it & start flipping if I wanted to get more money out of it. Hoarding is a long term moneymaker which won't really pay off unless you're hoarding a lot of rares. Good luck.

C1Geq.png