Connection Lost All The Time

Poet

Hello everyone , i have a very big problem.

I just realised 3 days ago that my RS just keeps connection losting all the time. ( withing 20minutes-9hours )

This means that i just get kicked out to the log in screen in just a second , and my account just stays logged in and it can be killed easily when im a boss.

Today i was at tormented demons and i just got dropped because of this. I almost lose tall my stuff because it didnt let me to log in for 2 mins but as i have a 15 min gravestone , im lucky.

(PLEASE NOT : THIS IS NOT WHEN YOU JUST GET THE : CONNECTION LOST - MESSAGE IN THE UPER LEFT HAND CONER OF THE SCREEN! THIS ONE TOTALLY LOGS YOU OUT IN A MILISECOND! )

Please tell me what is this and how to make it better / solve it .

PLEASE , I REALLY NEED THIS , THE ONLY THING WHAT I CAN DO NOW IS SKILLING BECAUSE ITS NOT DANGEROUS!

Thank you for any suggestions , answers . Waiting for them!

Cyao.

edited32.png

Maybe its your internet?

Thats the only thing I can think of. :???:

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

The only problem is that as i get logged out of the account i just keep speaking on skype , listening to radios on the internet , running other internet applications.

I dont think so it would be the internet. If it would be than it would be a pause on the radio right?

edited32.png

The only problem is that as i get logged out of the account i just keep speaking on skype , listening to radios on the internet , running other internet applications.

I dont think so it would be the internet. If it would be than it would be a pause on the radio right?

I'd imagine all things would stop.

The only other thing I can think of is the 6hr auto-log.

Maybe you could try closing out those other programs and/or lower your RS graphic settings?

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"I just realised 3 days ago that my RS just keeps connection losting all the time. ( withing 20minutes-9hours )"

So i dont think so the 6hour logout timer would log me out every 1-3 hours. I never boted , i never had any offence so this is not because jagex looks on my account.

Aboute the graphics : They are all maxed out , should i take down the Anti-Analishing from 4x to 0?

edited32.png

Please don't post continuously like that, people will offer their advice when their online which may be in a while. Be patient.

Also moving to Tech and Computers where you should get a better response.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I Agree With The Router Thing. I had problem with it while i was palying battlefield bad company 2 too. It just kicked me out like this.

I just need a little confirmation . Its not a big deal to buy a new but i have to be sure.

edited32.png

There's an edit button at the bottom right hand corner of all of your posts - just use them to edit your message instead of posting again.

Are you playing RS in a browser? If so, which one. Or are you using the downloadable RS Client? Try to change your browser or use the said client.

If that isn't the issue it could be something to do with your internet or RS dc'ing you for some reason. You could just be idling for too long and therefore getting logged out.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Guysdabest , thank you for commenting.

Okay , so i use mozilla firfox and Rs Client too as i tryed both and the problem still exist.

Maybe its my internet but i dont really know. I already had problems with my router too.

I just asked my friend to idle with my account and he just did me a 12 hour - no logout photo. I think its my internet.

Do you suggest changing the rooter?

Thank you for the info!

edited32.png

Lets us know what model router you have, it should say it on the back of it somewhere. Generally when router problem occur the smart move is to upgrade your [possibly old] firmware and see if you get better performance. Also try updating the driver for your laptops/desktops wireless card which you can find out by going to Control Panel-> Device Manager and check the drop down list.

Also post your results from both of these websites, run them both 2 times each to get a more accurate result.

www.Speedtest.net

www.Pingtest.net

randomkcopyq.png

Playing a game wirelessly is never a good idea. Did you try using a wire and seeing if the issue still persisted? Rs doesn't use much bandwith and usually wireless is enough but depending on the strenght of the connection this can occur.

Playing a game wirelessly is never a good idea. Did you try using a wire and seeing if the issue still persisted? Rs doesn't use much bandwith and usually wireless is enough but depending on the strenght of the connection this can occur.

To add to this comment, I've had strong wireless N connections before and still had some lag issues and logging out. Sometimes it seems that rs is the only application that is bothered. If at all possible you should use a wired connection. Wireless issues could also arise with several networks nearby. I know when I was living in my appartment it had more troubles with like 15 networks available.

Cheers,